Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sundays

I freaking love Sundays! They truly are my day of rest and I wouldn't be able to survive another week without the rest and help of Sundays! I'm able to go to my wonderful singles ward and feel the quiet spirit there and then come home to dinner with my family while I get to spend a few hours with them! Then I usually get to go to a wonderful fireside before spending the evening with my best friends for a game/movie night that is begun with reading the Book of Mormon. Simply wonderful!

Today I have the pleasure of going to a fireside at the Salt Lake University Institute (also know as the U of U institute) where Jericho Road will be giving a musical fireside. This wonderful evening will end with a movie night hosted at my humble abode... well that could change easily, it depends on the group's desires haha.

Obviously I love Sundays! A true day filled with family and friends. Sundays are a blessing in my life!

No comments: