Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Break Begins!

Well finals are finally over! It has been a LONG three weeks... yes I know that there is usually only one finals week but final projects and junk all take place in the last three weeks. I've basically been anti-social for the past three weeks and my friends have noticed. I've received random texts from my friends wondering where I've been. Now that I'm free I almost don't know what to do with myself! I got asked out twice yesterday for the same night, but I have to work that night... I laughed after. I love dating! But lately I'm kinda ready for some girls' nights... lots of them! I want to watch comedies... not too many romantic ones though. Romance is stupid... spoken like a true cynic. I've been through a lot of hard things in the past three weeks and I don't think I'm the same person I was three weeks. I'm sorry to any of my friends who have needed me and I've been MIA (Missing In Action).

Wow... I just read what I wrote and it's pretty random. Kinda matching my thoughts. Sorry, but that's how it goes! haha

Anyway. ZETA ended last week and it was a blast! I got to create a slideshow and CDs of the pictures for the girls. Those girls really saved me over my three weeks of finals. Without them I would never have gotten out and socialized. I would've gone insane. Thanks girls! I love you all SOOO MUCH! You all really do feel like sisters to me! You get me to step out of my comfort zone and get me to do things that are good for me even if I'm scared.

Guess What!!! Cameron is an AP!!! (Assistant to the Mission President) There are two of them in the Thailand mission. I'm not going to pretend like I know anything about mission lingo but I do know that this is really cool and only the really good, hard working missionaries get to be AP's! Yeah, my bro is amazing! He gets home in like 4 1/2 months! Not that I'm counting or anything!

Well that's about it! Allie is here and we're going to play so I'm going to sum up my thoughts. I basically love my friends (they are all SOOO AMAZING!) and my mom (she has been such a strength to me!). Remember, MAKE it a great day!!!

No comments: