Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Late Night Thoughts

Yes, I'm up at 4:20 am and I have to get up at 7:30 am for my math class. Truth be told, I put a hold on doing my math homework to go to a movie with a very dear friend of mine, Ephraim. Awesome guy. We saw "Moneyball" with Brad Pitt. It was actually really good. ANYWAY! I don't regret making myself stay up extra late to finish the homework that is due tomorrow morning.
Why? I'll tell you.

  • Nothing is better than talking to a friend who listens, understands, knows when to give advice and when to sit back.
  • Sleep is overrated, memories are not.
  • I really needed a break from homework.
  • It's always wonderful to be with someone you can be 100% your self with. No walls necessary.
  • Less time = More productive.
There is probably more, but my mind is shutting down. Go figure. 
"Don't be afraid of being who you are in front of certain people, they'll find it out eventually anyway! Love yourself and others will love you." - Me :)
I get to dance in the rain tomorrow! Yay rainstorms!
Goodnight!

4 comments:

Collin and Sarah said...

I love you and I'm glad you had a good time. I hope you stayed awake in your class this morning.
I love reading your blog :)

aubrey said...

Oh I stayed awake with no problem! I was a little out of it, but that is to be expected with a morning class. ;) Thanks! I'm glad I have at least one person following it! Love you girlie!

Ephraim said...

I always think I give way too much advice and don't listen enough but I love you for being patient with me! Have great week!

aubrey said...

Well Ephraim, I don't usually offer advice unless asked. It is my view that people tend to want to be heard and I'm willing to sit back and listen! :D