Sunday, January 24, 2010

Picnik Fun!

I love Picnik! I also know how to use Photoshop, but my family's computer gets REALLY SLOW when I try and use it... so I'll stick with Picnik. So much faster! I have all my Picnik-ed pictures on my Facebook profile under the "Picnik" album, but here are some of my new ones as well as old favorites!

ENJOY!


Formal - Shormal


Homecoming


Temple Day


First Kiss


Compliment


Colors of Beauty


Simplicity


Classic


How I Do


... So Take A Nap


And my all time favorite Picniked picture EVER...

Be Yourself

There are many more where these came from and many more to come! These eleven pictures all have SUCH stories behind them! A picture really IS worth a thousand words... and when their Picniked then they are work a million words!

1 comment:

Kallie Olson said...

Hahahaha Aubrey, I love you :)