Friday, March 19, 2010

I Love:

I started writing a list of things I love on my facebook status, but then I found out that I couldn't stop writing! Sadly there is a limit of characters for a facebook status... so I'm going to write it here! It just goes to show that when you count your blessings you remember what you do have. Then suddenly the things you don't have don't seem to matter as much anymore.

I love: Long talks with Allie Vincent, inside jokes with Pauline Fonua, hearing about Maxine Fonua's mission, parties at The Pie, drinks [of water] on Max Chamberlain, going to the gym, shopping trips with Elisa Warren, screaming after getting tickled in the car by Morgan Aldous and having that be his punishment as well, awkward comments by my little brother Brandon, that my older brother Cameron comes home in a month and a half, my mom [nuff said], Aaron Allen and Mike McBride fixing my mom's van, institute firesides, South City Institute Friday Forums, Hungarian lessons, writing music, singing at the top of my lungs in any location, taking pictures, photoshopping pictures, Brie Allen's kangaroo stories, leprechauns dancing around the ZETA room, Coldstone trips with Kallie Sommercorn, smiling, the musical talents of Griffin Mansell, Catchphrase, Country music, Ballroom dancing, being thrown in the air, GREEN, Spring, sleeping in, sledding, my room, my bed, reading, Spring Break, teaching, little kids, talking, teasing my sister Helene, all of my flipping amazing friends, and MY LIFE!!!

1 comment:

Kallie Olson said...

Heck yes!!! Coldstone trips are the best! :)