Friday, September 19, 2008

Xtreme Zipline!!!

Well I had vouchers to go on the highest zipline in the world (which is found in our own Park City, Utah Olympic Park!) but none of my wonderful friends could go with me... and it was the last day to go before they expired! So I drug my sister along and we went ziplining! Helene was FREAKING out when we were up at the top looking down (before she was acting so cool saying she was calm, and that didn't last haha). There was a mom and her two sons waiting in line behind us and they were just laughing at everything Helene said because she was too afraid to think clearly haha. Then it was our turn! We got all strapped up and ready to go and they opened the retraining doors and down we went at 50 mph! We screamed SOOO loud and I had my arms out and I was flying while Helene was hanging onto the straps for dear life! I of course reached the bottom before her because I weigh more haha, much to Helene's dismay. :) We felt so cool after! I can't wait to go again... but not with Helene :) We'll take our friends next time, assuming they're not to cool for us. jk


No comments: