Friday, September 16, 2011

Busy and Loving it!

It's a couple of weeks into the semester and I have finally settled into my new busy schedule. The funny thing is,

I still have a social life!

Pretty crazy if you ask me! I'm really liking working 2 jobs.. yes my weekends are kinda spoiled sometimes because I get to work instead of go on trips. On the up side though, I'm able to get a lot of work off during the weekends if I have enough notice. Another thing about working two jobs is that I'm less stressed about money! My teaching job is kinda difficult because I only get paid once a month, however, at my waitress-ing job I get paid every night and every two weeks for my salary and stuff. My free time is valuable now. I don't usually waste it... too much :D. 

So... dating life. I have been dating one particularly awesome young man... whose identity will remain nameless for now. It's just simpler this way. A little bit of insurance. About 2 1/2 weeks ago, he... um, we'll call him... Zack... ANYWAY! Zack came over and helped me with my math homework and he brought me some snacks, a sobe, and ... drum roll please... a ROSE!!! It was absolutely gorgeous! The following Friday, I got off work (waitress) and went to my car... there was the movie Hitch (my favorite movie!) and another rose! Seriously made my life. On another occasion, he brought me chocolate almond milk (he brought himself a chocolate shake and didn't want me to feel left out). Honestly, Zack is just absolutely awesome and I'm super excited to get to know him better! We'll see where this goes, for only time will tell!!!

Well, I'd best be off. I've got a class in the morning! Hopefully my roommate will be out of the bathroom soon so I can finish getting ready for bed.... goodnight world! Aubrey out!

No comments: