Thursday, April 29, 2010

I Can See the Light

Well friends! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel called Spring Semester 2010. Today is my last day of actual classes!!! I just turned in my music video for my Technology in the Classroom. I filmed myself singing "Jesus Take the Wheel" by Carrie Underwood. Needless to say, I will NOT be posting it online. It's pretty stupid. However, my teacher was impressed with my editing (as was I, I just got lucky) AND I made my classmate cry. I'm pretty proud. If you want to see it... then you have to watch it with me... THAT way I can control who sees it, etc. :) I have my last Pacific Islander class next. I'm turning in my service learning project and then I have till next Thursday to email my teacher my final essay. I have one take home final for Multicultural Education due Monday by noon, the last test (not comprehensive) for Life Span Human Development on Wednesday, and a final portfolio for Into to Writing due tomorrow by noon. It's all coming together and I am slowly able to breath easier!

My birthday is three months from today and I'm excited. I turn 20. I won't be a teenager anymore. I'm not sad at all. I've had fun and now it's time to move on! Don't worry, there WILL be a party. :) So I will be 20 when I start my first semester at the University of Utah. I got my acceptance letter LAST WEEK! I'm estatic!

My older brother, Cameron, comes home tomorrow and I'm using it as my motiviation to make it through this week. Pretty good bribe to myself eh? :) I will be running errands all morning just so I can kill time and not go crazy with anticipation.

Here's one last thought from mylifeisaverage.com to give you a smile:
Today, I was chewing gum while at a stop light. I blew the largest bubble ever and frantically tried to get the attention of the guy in the next car. He looked, just in time to see the bubble burst all over my face. MLIA

No comments: