Sunday, January 30, 2011

New Adventures

Once again, it has been awhile since I posted on my blog. Life's been hectic with work and school starting again, but I think I've got it together again. I'm taking 12 credit hours again - Math for Elementary Teachers (don't be fooled by its name, it's horrid), Home-School-and Community Relations, Assessment and Data-Based Decision Making, and Elementary Ballroom Dance. It'll be a fun semester! I work during the day and go to school at night, however, I always make time for fun... sometimes too much time.

Oh, but I've had the best weekend ever! First off I got to go to a bonfire with my friends. So much fun! That included an hour and a half drive, off-roading on sand dunes, and singing/dancing to blasting music. I slept on the way home. I also found out that Ugg boots are not good for icy terrain... as Sarah, Collin, and Amy found out at Solider Hollow last week. I had to crawl up the hill. It's super cool just so you know.

Never be afraid of a new adventure.
You never know where it may lead!

No comments: