Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Beginning of the End

Finals are coming up.

dun - dun - duuunnn!

This is when I start hyperventilating and making LOTS of lists! Very intricate lists of what I need to do in the next 4 weeks. I know that finals is in 4 1/2 to 5 weeks, but projects are not due that week... they are due the week before. These lists are color coordinated, pretty looking - it calms me - and then slowly turn MESSY! But they do get me through the finals month. I have so much to do! Math: practicum, dictionary, portfolio, notebook, and workbook. Reading Methods: practicum, tutoring observation, emergent literacy group project, and the rest of the reading summaries. Linguistics: group project, quiz, and take home final.

I've done this before right? WELL... I didn't used to work two jobs and go to school full time. A lot of my days are full and the only way to get it all done is to go MIA for a while... Don't worry, I'll surface on Sundays.

No comments: